Using collaborative workspaces is not a new concept in education, but the introduction of a variety of PCs, smart phones, and tablets makes it hard to let everybody participate.
Forward-thinking institutions are looking for classroom technology solutions that easily adapt to the BYOD culture and give students a better source for unified communication and collaboration. wePresent models are designed to facilitate both instructors and students with easy to use features that allow for more meaningful interaction during education.
Compatible with ChromeCast, AirPlay, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android. wePresent allows students to participate in classroom discussions from their own device, interactively present and collaborate.
wePresent offers the following for your Smart Classroom:
- Up to 64 users can connect and be in que to present
- Quad-Screen projection of up to 4 users simultaneously
- Allows wireless 1080p HD presentations
- Works with ANY device (PC, Mac, iOS, Android)
- ChromeCast and AirPlay compatible
- Conference control gives the teacher full control
- Audience WebSlides allowing users to save back to their device
- Adheres to strict security standards
- Doubles as a wireless access point
- Integrates with SMARTboards and touchscreens
- Eliminates the needs for additional equipment
- Display 1 presentation to 4 displays in different rooms on the same network
With an abundance of IT network settings, wePresent easily adapts to a school’s rigorous security environment. There’s a built-in wireless access point that can be enabled, as well as additional security features such as a 4-digit randomly-generated access code, enterprise-level encryption and an onboard gatekeeper option.
Smarter Classrooms … an affordable, feature-rich classroom technology solution compatible with any device.