We welcome Ithuthuko (CPTD-Online), the latest company that has joined the ranks of ADESSA members.
Ithuthuko hosts an online platform, CPTD-online, where participants can complete their continuous professional development. This platform is the result of collaboration between passionate individuals who experienced the challenges associated with earning CPTD points. Participants can complete their continuous professional development in the most convenient way. The intention of the course content is to equip teachers to deal with issues they encounter daily as part of teaching. All points contribute to SACE level 3.
CPTD-online is an excellent place for teachers to earn CPTD points:
- Convenience: Teachers can gain access through their phones, laptops and tablets, anywhere and anytime.
- All courses are relevant: Facilitators and course authors are experts in their fields and the course content originates from experience.
- SACE compliant: All reporting to SACE is done on a regular basis.
- Affordable: A subscription model applies, whereby participants pay a once-off subsidised fee of R650 per year (R450 till March 2020). This allows them access to all the courses on the platform.
- Sound administration processes in place: A tax invoice is available on request. Our company is Level 4 BEE.
For more information, see https://cptd-online.co.za/