Parrot Interactive believes in educators’ continuously practicing how to incorporate technology in the classroom to enhance their teaching style and learning needs. With this in view, the company is running a special training programme.
For educators to be comfortable with technology use in the classroom, there is need for continuous use of the devices or software, sharing information with fellow educators, support from the school authorities and seeing the benefits of technology in the classroom. These needs will be explored on the course.
For more information on quotations and training availability contact Parrot Products at 086 126 2737 or email@example.com
ADESSA welcomes on board Active Digital Education (ADE)!
Strictly speaking, ADE is not an entirely new member. When one door closes, a new one opens and that is exactly what happened in order for Active Digital Education to be established.
Kagiso Activ closed its doors in Feb 2016 which led to Active Digital Education (ADE) being born! ADE now contains the products, training methodologies and staff expertise from the previous company which allows it to provide a service which benefits from all the years of success in Teacher Training.
The two flagship products are eSkills 4 All and eSkills 4 Teachers.
- Both products are totally South African with simple English being used for second language users
- They have been developed for self-paced learning to make them more affordable but can also be used in a blended approach
- Thousands of interactive exercises built in
- A quiz to test your knowledge after every Unit
- Both products have automated tests so that successful learners can receive certificates
- Both products are SACE accredited so educators will receive 25 or 35 CPTD points
- eSkills 4 All covers: Operating a PC, Windows, File and Folder Management, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Email (NQF Levels 1 – 4)
- eSkills 4 Teachers covers: Computers in Teaching Practice, Input devices tutorial, Intro to computers, Word processing, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Internet and Email
Contact Celeste at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 011 084 6000 for further information.