Information Technology Cape Pty Ltd, a long time member of ADESSA, has been a supplier and partner to the education sector for more than 3 decades. In this entire period, the company has had only one change in the Managing Director role. This is mainly because the ethos of the company has been unwavering, and is guided by these principles:
- Partnerships with companies that offer innovative technologies designed specifically to capture the student’s attention and elevate their learning experience.
- Assist schools to create immersive audio-visual experiences that bring lessons to life and transform classrooms into dynamic, engaging spaces.
- Accommodate the various school budgets without compromising on maximizing the school’s learning outcomes.
The company has a dynamic team that offers a range of skills and expertise to support the schools that we work with. This covers the following areas;
- Installation including screens or Smart Boards.
- Service and repair
- Spares, such as remotes, and lamps.
- Pre-purchase user training.
- Ongoing user support, on site or remote.
- Fit for purpose PA systems (commonly in the school hall and large venue lecture rooms).
- Conference equipment to enable remote collaboration via Teams, Zoom and other platforms.