The Digital Education Group, a member of ADESSA, comprises of a consortium of companies, business partners and suppliers which are focused on bringing e-Solutions to market.
These companies are specialists in online learning solutions through cutting edge technology and software development Leading provider of courses4all, focusing on equipping individuals entering into the working arena or enhancement of skills with end user computing courseware and automated testing. Active Digital Education (ADE) is endorsed by the South African Council for Educators (SACE).
- Consulting, Project and Change management specialists in eLearn and the blended learning approach
- Learner Management Systems (consulting and the application thereof)
- Sole provider of the eSkills4all solution
- Sole provider of the access4all online examination tool
- Framework (integration and reporting tool, integrates all systems into one for dynamic hands on reporting, workflows and process flows)
- Delivering quality, affordable digital literacy programmes to the African market, using the latest technologies
- Specialists in eLearn Solutions
- Supplying end user computer skills to market
- Customisation of LMS and eLearn content development through the blended learning approach and methodologies
- End User Computing Skills customised for the South African Educator Market (NQF2 – 4)
- PM4ALL (Project Management)
- EQ4ALL (Emotional Intelligence)
- ESKILLS4ALL (End user computing Windows 2013/2016)
Online/Offline exam administration and delivery system